- Team oriented, effective communicator with experience in Agile development
- Wide knowledge of troubleshooting methods
- Adept at writing concise, appropriately detailed documentation
Computer Science 1, Computer Science 2, Data Structures, Digital Systems and Microcontrollers, Systems Programming, Embedded Microcontrollers in C and Assembly
- Java [3 years]
- C++ [2 years]
- C [1 year]
- Virtual Machines
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Intern
May 2018 - August 2018
- Used VMWare Workstation Pro to manually run HP Quality Center/ALM test cases on updated and legacy versions of the OnGuard security software.
- Responsible for verifying bugfixes to BlueDiamond Bluetooth-powered secure access readers with accompanying Android and iOS mobile app, the OnGuard Visitor Self-Service iPad app, and the OnGuard and OnGuard Cardholder Self-Service browser-based clients. When finished testing, updated the corresponding task on Rally with test ID and results.
- Member of an Agile team, tasked with testing bugfixes made by team members, occasionally collaboratively with other interns. Discussed results of tests and any new bugs found with others at the weekly team meeting.
- When finished early with assigned tasks, either voluntarily claimed un-owned testing-related tasks on Rally Kanban or rewrote old, jargon-filled test cases to make them understandable to future interns.
Monroe Community College
Engineering Science, Computer Engineering concentration
August 2015 - May 2018
The University at Buffalo
- GPA: 3.3
- Dean's List Fall 2015 - Spring 2017
Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, the Society of Women Engineers, and the Engineering Leadership Council
August 2018 - May 2019
Member of the Society of Women Engineers and the Association for Computing Machinery
Science is Elementary
May 2018 - May 2018
Taught basic engineering and science concepts to underprivileged elementary school students
Phi Theta Kappa
Alpha Theta Iota Chapter
March 2016 - Present
Honor Society at Monroe Community College